Christopher Ostling PT, DPT
Hi my name is Chris. Since my high school years I always knew that I wanted to be a physical therapist. I always wanted to work with the human body in some capacity and I knew that I wanted to help people. My interests in athletics and exercise made physical therapy the obvious choice for me.
I'm also very interested in education. I am an instructor for physical therapy students which I enjoy greatly. My unique and highly successful approach to physical therapy has also allowed me to be the only instructor on the East Coast that can train physical therapists who are getting their Fellowship in Movement Science. When I am not helping people get better I love to play softball and tennis with friends and spend my weekends with my family, including my two young children (Ryan and Ella) whom I adore.
- Doctorate in physical therapy from Washington University in St Louis, School of Medicine (National rankings for physical therapy schools).
- North Eastern Regional Mentor for physical therapists seeking a Fellowship in Movement Science.
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Member of the Orthopedic, Sports, and Pediatric sections of the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Clinical instructor for physical therapy students interested in orthopedic physical therapy.
Our friendly administrative staff is here to help you in any way possible. They help to create a friendly and fun atmosphere hard to find in healthcare today.
- Speaking with you over the phone.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Billing or insurance questions.
- Greeting you with a smile whenever you come in.
Hi, my name is Lynn. I have many years of experience working within the medical field. I pride myself in being able to help make your experience at Next Step Physical Therapy the very best. I am recently married and love spending time dining on the waterfronts of Long Island.
Hi, my name is Gayle. As one of the front desk staff, it's my job to welcome you to our facility or to greet you when you call. This is my favorite part of the job because I am a real "people" person. I love meeting a new patient for the first time because I get a chance to show them how warm and friendly our office is. When I'm not working, I love to exercise. Tennis and kickboxing are two of my favorites.
Hi, my name is Lauren. I have many years of billing experience and it's my job to ensure that all of your billing questions and concerns get answered quickly and fairly. I love my job because it allows me to help people navigate through the confusing world of medical insurance. If you need help, I am here for you! When I'm not working I love to spend time being a mom with my two beautiful daughters.