Chris Ostling PT, DPT, COMT
- Doctorate in physical therapy from Washington University in St Louis, School of Medicine (National rankings).
- Certified orthopedic manual therapist
- North Eastern Regional Mentor for the Fellowship in Movement Science.
- Member of the Orthopedic, Sports, and Pediatric sections of the American Physical Therapy Association.
When I am not helping people get better I stay active by doing Crossfit and spend my weekends with my family, including my two young children (Ryan and Ella).
Philip Giordano PT, DPT
- Doctorate in physical therapy from Ithaca College
- Performed research on Ankle injuries to collegiate basketball players
- Certified Rock Steady Foundation boxing coach for people with Parkinson's Disease.
- Helped write and develop home exercise app called Tweeq
When I'm not helping people I like to play soccer and spend time with my family (two brothers and mom).
Our friendly administrative staff is here to help you in any way possible. They help to create a friendly and fun atmosphere hard to find in healthcare today.
- Speaking with you over the phone.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Billing or insurance questions.
- Greeting you with a smile whenever you come in.